Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 80: Yoga X

Tonight is Yoga X. I am really starting to enjoy Yoga X. It's hard in the beginning but I can do all of the pushups now and do upward dog the whole time instead of going into cobra. I still can't do any of the shoulder stand stuff but I can do crane for almost a minute at a time and I can do wheel the whole time. I'm feeling pretty good. I have ten days to go and the progress I've seen has been incredible. I have lost 50 lbs. Lost in places I needed to lose and gained in places I wanted to gain. Twelve more pounds and I will weigh what I did when Brandy and I got married. My arms are the biggest they've ever been. I can feel my abs underneath the fat and skin left over and can't wait to start the next 90 days to go ahead and rid myself of that. I am up to about 40 pullups per workout now. I started at 1 pullup in the beginning. I'm doing around 20-25 pushups per set unless they are diamonds or dive bombers and then it is more like 10-15. I'm really stoked about going through again. I don't think the results will be quite as drastic the next time around but even if they are a shadow of the first time it should be awesome.

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing. We need to get together and do something. Call me when you get a chance.

    -Adam

    ReplyDelete