Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 65

Well, I haven't posted on here in a long time but I am having great results. I restarted in May and have really stuck with it this time. Any days that Dad and I missed we made up. Jared has started working out with us. I think this is his second week and he hasn't missed. I have lost a total of 45 pounds. I can tell such a huge difference in my arms and chest and stomach area. I don't think I'm going to get my six-pack this time around but I know I will next time. I am going to start over immediately at the end of this 90 days. Bran is going to start with me then. I can make it through every workout now. I can't always do the stuff they are doing, but I can try to get close. Yoga is still tough for me but every time we do it I can do more. I started at 272 this time around and am now at 225. I think at 200 I will be in the best shape of my life. I originally wanted to get down to 185 but my muscle mass has increased so much that I don't know if I can get that low. My pants size has gone from a tight 40 to a baggy 36. I tried on 34's yesterday and they fit but were really tight. I have NEVER been skinnier than a 34 in my adult life. I am really stoked about getting to day 90 and starting again.

1 comment: