Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day 13: I am a girly man

I did plyometrics and shoulders and arms and still really like the S & A workout. I still feel like I'm gonna puke during and immediately after plyometrics. I missed Yoga and Legs and Back. I missed Kenpo too but made it up tonight on my rest day. I got a really good workout. I feel kinda tough while doing this workout. Like if someone was to step in front of me they might get hurt. Unfortunately there are only two very small children in the house. I wish Jared had been there. Ha Ha. I was incredibly sweaty when I finished (like after football practice sweaty). I am going to start week 3 tomorrow with Chest and Back. I did really well on my eating today. When I bomb on the eating I have a hard time wanting to workout. I'm looking forward to Chest and Back tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. You've made it to week three. Great job! Finish this week strong doing every video and eating right. Rest week is next week(it's not really as restful as one would like)but it changes things up a bit. You're doing great. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete