Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 66: Back and Biceps

Man, this workout is still awesome! I feel like my arms are going to tear out of my skin after this workout. I was able to do most of the bicep stuff with 35's last night @ 8-10 reps. Any of the biceps I couldn't do with 35's I went to 25's @ 12-15 reps. I did the strip set with 45, 35, 30, 25 @ 8 reps each. I am able to do 3 pullups on all of the back stuff now without a chair. I do as many as I can which hasn't reached 4 yet and then finish the ten out with a chair. Also, I'm able to do all of the ab ripper stuff now. It's not perfect form but I'm getting there. Yoga X tonight. Should be good stuff.

3 comments:

  1. Good job! I saw your dad last Saturday and he is looking great. It's really cool that you're going to go through a second time. Adam and I started to and didn't keep it up this time around (I guess we're babies about the heat--I know you guys work out in a hot place, too though, don't you?), so we're going to start back up in the fall when it's not so dang hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don,

    Call me. I don't have your number anymore since my old cell phone crapped out on me.

    Adam 1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, we work out in the shop. But we all had weight to lose so the sweating has been good. You guys don't have that problem. The heat is good for us.

    ReplyDelete