Sunday, August 2, 2009

Day 85: Core Synergistics

When we did this workout the first time I thought it was really hard. Today, I decided it was the second easiest. I think only Kenpo is easier. I still like it; it still makes me sweat and push myself but not in an "I'm gonna puke" kind of way. I'm feeling pretty good. I'm down to 219. I'd like to get to 215 by the end of the week but I don't know if I'll be able to get there. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with 53 total lbs, but my goal (that seemed totally unrealistic at the time) was 215. I find myself kind of wanting to skip recovery and go right back into the next 90 days but I think it's probably important to give my muscles a chance to recover. I'm anxious to do the fit test and see how much I've improved on everything. Kenpo X tomorrow then X Stretch, Core Synergistics, and Yoga X. Size 36 pants are now fairly baggy and I can get into my old Large T-shirts instead of my tight XXL's I was wearing 85 days ago. I honestly never thought I'd make it this far. I'd like to lose another 25 to 30 lbs next time through. I'll be done just in time for the holidays. Gulp!

No comments:

Post a Comment